BlackBerry is a very popular and high-security smartphone. why use blackberry phones? yes, there are many reasons to use BB phone. Blackberry OS completely different from IOS and Android phones. Blackberry founder “John S. Chen” think that how to different my phone from another smartphone. Then he decided, if we change OS then it is unique. Truly Blackberry OS most unique OS in the world. Blackberry phones also use best quality processor and long life battery. In the USA more than 12 million people use new blackberry smartphone. Blackberry Z10 is also a popular smartphone. Below read about the blackberry z10 specifications.
Here some Specifications of BlackBerry Z10: Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA/HSDPA, LTE network supported, Micro-Sim supported, Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor, Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory up to 128 GB, 4.2 ” display, weight 137 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 2 MP, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, auto-focus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, WiFi 802.11, a/b/g/n, Dual-band, DLNA, Hotspot, BlackBerry OS v10, upgradeable to v10.3.1, Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM Radio have no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. Every high and low price mobile phone have some problems. Blackberry users common problem is password was forgotten, also have the hang, power standby etc. This kind of problem you can easily solve without any cost. Just carefully read our instruction and solve your blackberry phones problems.
How To Change Wifi Password Using Android Phone
Blackberry Z10 Factory Reset Solution
When your phone storage is full or doesn’t install the new app then you can use factory reset solution. In this solution, you can lose all data from your phone and get a fresh a new smartphone.
1. First turn on your phone.
2. Now go to Settings >> Security and privacy >> Security Wipe.
3. Here you ask a code, just type here “blackberry” then click the below button security wipe.
4. Now, wait until rebooting the phone.
Blackberry Z10 Soft Reset
Soft Reset actually uses, if your phone hang or doesn’t work any function then you can use soft reset solution.
1. Just Press and hold Power Button until the phone is the turn-off.
2. Now Turn on your phone.
Blackberry Z10 Password Reset Solution
If you forgot your password, then don’t worry. It’s not a major problem you can easily solve it without going to service center.
1. First turn on your phone.
2. Now enter a wrong password and then type again “blackberry” 2 times.
3. After typing blackberry your old password is removed and your problem is solved without data loss.
Blackberry Z10 Hard Reset Solution
If doesn’t work first 3 solutions then use hard reset solution. This solution will lose you all data. So before hard reset your phone backup your data on PC or another device. So let’s see how to hard reset.
1. First turn off your phone.
2. Now press and hold “Power Button and Vol + key” 10 seconds.
3. When power on then clicks again power button.
4. Now your phone will be rebooted.