The Coolpad Cool S1 smartphone is based on Snapdragon 821 chipset with the Adreno 530 GPU. The Cool S1 Changer comes with 4GB and 6GB RAM alternative, with 64GB and 128GB storage. It has a 5.5 inch Full HD display and packs a 4070mAh battery. The Coolpad Cool S1 is powered by Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processors. This phone’s screen is good and the performance is decent. The Coolpad Cool S1 is a dual SIM smartphone that allows Nano-SIM. So when you buy Coolpad Cool S1 smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here Some Specifications of Coolpad Cool S1
Non-removable Li-Po 4070 mAh battery, GSM/HSPA/LTE network supported, Dula SIM supported, Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 4 GB, internal memory 64 GB or RAM 6 GB, internal memory 128 GB, Expandable memory have no, 5.5″ display, weight 168 g, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash, v4.2, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM radio No, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0, USB Host. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Coolpad Cool S1 hard reset.
Coolpad Cool S1 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Coolpad smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ keyand the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Coolpad Cool S1 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1:First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.