HTC Desire 830 is a great smartphone in stylish life. Because this smartphone camera quality is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block is a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy the HTC Desire 830smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of HTC Desire 830
Non-removable Li-Ion 4600 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3/4 GB, internal memory 32/64/128 GB, Expandable memory 200 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 233 g, Back camera 23 MP, Front camera 8 MP, laser autofocus, 3x optical zoom, optical image stabilization, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors, FM Radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do HTC Desire 830 hard reset.
HTC Desire 830 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your HTC smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol- key and the Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Are you know: How to Hard Reset ZTE Grand X Max 2 Smartphone
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Are you know: How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
HTC Desire 830 Factory resets steps:
Step1: First Turn on your HTC smartphone.
Step 2: Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Are you know: How to Hard Reset Motorola Moto G4 Play Smartphone