Lava A89 is the latest smartphone in their all smartphone. This is the best smartphone and this cell phone display is high quality with this battery performance is good. And this smartphone huge popularity in time. So most user search this phone in all search engine. This mobile’s use new and latest android OS version.
This mobile Wi-Fi is very strong. When you to buy this smartphone. You must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution.
Here Some Specifications Of Lava A89
Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-sim supported, Quad-core 1.5 GHz processor, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1 GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 157 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera 2 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, FM Radio, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Lava A89 hard reset.
Lava A89 Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Lava smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Lava A89 Factory Resets steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your Lava smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Related article: How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 628 Smartphone