Panasonic P66 is the latest smartphone in the Panasonic smartphone companies all product. The Panasonic company announced for this smartphone July 2016 and now Panasonic P66 smartphone is available on the market. This smartphone have all latest features. P66 smartphone made by the top technological network.
This smartphone internet network speed is the best, HSPA, LTE. So now this is an advanced mobile in the world. This smartphone huge popularity in time. This mobile Wi-Fi is very strong. When you to buy this smartphone, you must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset this smartphone.
Because when you face to face any big problem’s on your smartphone, for fix problem you need to know this way. For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Panasonic P66
Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual sim supported, Octa-core 1.3 GHz processor, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3 GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory 32 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 142 g, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Accelerometer, proximity sensors, FM Radio, RDS, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB V2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Panasonic P66 hard reset.
Panasonic P66 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Panasonicsmartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power keyand Vol+ key10 seconds and then press Power key.
- Step 4: After some time you got the factory reset menu Use Vol – key select “Yes” and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Now your smartphone will restart.
- Step 6: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Panasonic P66 Factory resets steps:
- Step1: First Turn on your Panasonic smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.