The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) runs Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It was launched in September 2016. The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) is powered by Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53 processors. This phone’s screen is good and the performance is decent. The Galaxy A7 (2017) is a dual SIM smartphone that allows Nano-SIM. So when you buy a Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here Some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
Non-removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery, GSM / HSPA/ LTE network supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Octa-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. RAM 3 GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory have up to 256 GB, 5.7″ display, weight 160 g, Back camera 18 MP, Front camera 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors, FM radio No, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0, USB Host. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) hard reset.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key, Home keyand the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Sony Xperia E5 Smartphone
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) Factory reset steps:
- Step 1:First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.