Hard Reset Symphony w68; Today’s topic is Hard to reset Symphony w68. We know that android phone is the new upgrade phone. The google published the phone. Now in the world huge android phone available now. But all phone is not free from evil, any phone has some effective problem because the mobile phone is a device any time it can be attacked by a virus. Sometimes it can see you some error notification like “unfortunately Facebook has been stopped” which problem is seen by me some days ago. Not only this problem but also has a lot of problem on any android phone. today I will discuss some problem and will tell how to fix these problems. Suppose your phone work slowly when you want to enter the IMO app it takes enough time for entering this app. Sometimes some app cannot work properly example: when you enter in the dropbox app for upload your file in online your show this app cannot response or response later in your order. In this situation, you feel confused and you say yourself what is the problem on my phone. then you go to the technician for solve this problem. The technician makes a flash on your phone for release these unwanted problems. But you can free from these problems without cost at home in one click, if you follow our hard reset guideline. I hope you will be the success to solve you facing the problem. Below our hard reset process, please read it mindfully.
Factory Reset/Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: At first turn off your phone.
- Step 2: Exited your sim card & sd Card.
- Step 3: Press and hold “vol+ button” and “Power button”.when your device is Vibrates then release all key.
- Step 4: Then you see in screen “Android icon”. Press “Power button”.
- Step 5: You got “Factory reset / System Recovery”.
- Step 6: Then use “Vol – button” and select “wipe data/factory reset”
- Step 7: Use “Vol+” to confirm the operation.
- Step 8: Again use the “Vol – button” and select “Yes — delete all user data”. Then use “Vol+ button” to confirm.
- Step 9: After preparing the hard reset, Select “Reboot System Now” option, And confirm it using the “Vol+ button”.
- Step 10: Now your phone will reboots.