I am starting to write tips, which will get rid of you some critical problem in your phone. At first, I tell you the prominence of the vivo Xplay 6 Smartphone. The Smartphone is the brand new Smartphone; it has been released in december 2016.
Shortly get more reviews and the purchase rate is high, due to the smooth structure and easily operating system. But if you face something unwanted trouble on the phone you have to solve it. There has some problems description which helps you to understand what kinds of problems are solved via hard reset way.
Hard reset is a systematic way, it is able to release all kind of problem like freezing, not response app, hanging problem, slowly work the etc. lot of problem. You should know that the hard reset will erase your all data. So before going to hard reset you should backup all data. You can backup data on Google cloud backup service, HDD, MMC, and online host backup service etc. place, if you like to do. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphone shard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of vivo Xplay 6
on-removableLi-Po 4150 mAh battery, GSM/ CDMA/ HSPA/ EVDO/ LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Quad-core (2×2.15 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 6 GB, internal memory 128 GB, Expandable memory have no, 5.46″ display, weight 178 g, Back camera 12 MP, Front camera 16 MP, camera pixels 4128 x 3096, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, FM radio No, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0, USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do vivo Xplay 6 hard reset.
Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Vivo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol- key, Power key and Menu key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Oppo R7
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Read also: How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Oppo Joy 3
Factory reset steps
Step1:First Turn on your Vivo smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.