Lucky me I came across your blog by chance stumble upon. Make a note about how you feel physically and mentally on these days—recognizing the benefits may help you to cut down for good.
When Virus attacked your smartphone! Your smartphone’s do an auto restart, show your mobile display wrong command also when you’re open a software then your cell phone is hanged. Now I show you how to remove this all problem from Xiaomi Mi Mix Nano smartphone. This tab’s camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by latest android OS also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this tab.
Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the tabs. So when you buy a Xiaomi Mi Mix Nano you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your Tab, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top tablet hard reset and factory reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Xiaomi Mi Mix Nano
Non-removable Li-Ion battery, GSM/HSPA/LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 16M colors, RAM 4 GB, internal memory 64 GB, Expandable memory have no supported, 5.5″ display, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera 5 MP, camera pixels 1536 x 2048, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Xiaomi Mi Mix Nano hard reset.
Xiaomi Mi Mix Nano Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ keyand the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphones are vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol the key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Xiaomi Mi Mix Nano Factory reset steps
- Step 1:First Turn on your Xioami smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Read also: How to Hard Reset LG X Skin Smartphone