Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide top smart phones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.
Some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery, 2G, 3G,4G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA,LTE network supported, Micro-SIM supported, Quad-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A9 processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16/32/64 GB, Expandable memory up to 64 GB(micro-SD), 5.5” display, weight 183 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 1.9 MP, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.1.1 ((Jelly Bean), upgradeable to v4.4.2(KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0(Lollipop), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Barometer Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP,EDR, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Streo Radio with RDS,(N7100 only), HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock,user code Google lock or phone code. I show you how tohard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Smartphone.
Hard Reset/Factory Reset steps :
- Step 1: Turn off your Samsung android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key, Home key and Power key”, when your phone vibrate then release all hold key.
- Step 4: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 5: Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again select “reboot system now” and press “power key”.
- Step 7: Now your Device will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android device is now OK.