Hard Reset is a very good and nice system for reset a smartphone. Today I saw you Huawei Honor 5X latest smartphone’s. This a very nice smartphone’s. Huawei Honor 5X is the latest smartphone in their all smartphone. This cell phone display is high quality with this battery performance is better. And this smartphone huge popularity in time. So most user search this phone in all search engine. This mobile’s use new and latest android OS version.
This mobile Wi-Fi is very strong. When you to buy this smartphone. You must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Huawei Honor 5X
Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-sim supported, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 + quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 processor, IPS-NEO LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3/ 4 GB, internal memory 32/ 64/ 128 GB, Expandable memory up to 128 GB, 6.0″ display, weight 185 g, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera VGA, camera pixels 4608 x 3456, optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, FM Radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0, USB Host. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Huawei Honor 5X hard reset.
⇒Related tips: How to Hard Reset Karbonn Titanium X Smartphone
Huawei Honor 5X Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
⇒Related tips: How to Hard Reset Karbonn Titanium S19 Smartphone
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
⇒Related tips: How to Hard Reset Karbonn Titanium S99 Smartphone
Huawei Honor 5X Factory resets steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Related tips: How to Hard Reset Gigabyte GSmart GX2 Smartphone