Huawei is the best smartphone brand in the world also their all latest smartphone is the best for users. Today I saw you Huawei Y6 Pro latest smartphone’s hard reset and factory resets solution. This a very nice smartphone’s. Huawei Y6 Pro is the latest smartphone in their all smartphone.
This cell phone display is high quality with this battery performance is better. And this smartphone huge popularity in time. So most user search this phone in all search engine. This mobile’s use new and latest android OS version. This mobile Wi-Fi is very strong. When you to buy this smartphone. You must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset.
For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Huawei Y6 Pro
Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-sim supported, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory up to 128 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 160 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, FM Radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0, USB Host. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Huawei Y6 Pro hard reset.
Huawei Y6 Pro Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
⇒Related tips: Meizu Pro 5 mini Hard Reset and Factory Reset Way
Huawei Y6 Pro Factory resets steps:
- Step1: First Turn on your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Related tips: Symphony Xplorer V45 Hard Reset and Factory Reset