Keep in mind the Galaxy J2? You most likely don’t, and that is alright. Launched a year ago as the inexpensive gadget in Samsung’s Galaxy J lineup, the Galaxy J2 specialty was its Super AMOLED display. Whatever is left of its hardware was to an enormously uninspiring, and the J2 flew under the radar, therefore. It wasn’t broadly accessible either, however as indicated by Samsung, it went ahead to wind up distinctly the top rated Galaxy cell phone, in any event in the Indian market.
It’s difficult to despise a mobile phone that costs $199 and possibilities as much as the Samsung Galaxy J2 does. With a screen as large as an iPhone 6s, Samsung’s family working with Google’s Android system and access to the Telstra 4G network, we held high trusts in the J2. Joyfully, we haven’t been disillusioned. As you’d expect with a smartphone at this value point, the name of the game adjusts. What number of corners can Samsung cut without yielding something would effect on the everyday utilization of the smartphone?
On the off chance that you look at the Samsung galaxy J2 on paper adjacent to a more costly model, you will see loads of litter numbers. A smaller screen, a lower megapixel camera, less RAM and a lower limit battery to give some examples. But when you switch on the smartphone, it is difficult to perceive how any of these things majorly affect using the J2. It is an extremely able cell phone.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) cell phone was launched in July 2016. The smartphone accompanies a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 cost in India begins Rs. 9,401.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) is fueled by 1.5GHz quad-core it accompanies 1.5GB RAM. The cell phone internal phone storage 8GB that can be extended up to 128GB through a microSD card. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) primary camera 8 MP and front camera 5MP for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) runs Android 6.0 and is controlled by a 2600mAh removable battery. It gauges 142.40 (height) x 71.10 (width) x 8.00 (thickness).
The Galaxy J2 (2016) is a single SIM (GSM) cell phone that acknowledges a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the smartphone incorporate Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Why Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 2016
- If your phone hang.
- If forget pattern lock.
- If forget user password code.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 Hard Reset Methods
- Step 1: First Turn Off your Samsung phone.
- Step 2: Now Release all SIM card and SD card.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key, Home key and the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated and show on your screen Samsung logo then release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you hard resetyou lost your phone all user data. So before hard reset backup your all data. For Backup Visit: How to Backup Android )
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 Factory Reset Methods
- Step 1:First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
You May Also Like: