FRP Bypass is the best way to bypassing your android phone’s google factory reset protection. If you have forgotten your Gmail account password after resetting your android device, then the FRP Bypass way is helpful for you. I think maybe you know most of the android users facing the FRP lock problem after updating the google android version to 5.1, and users want to know how to bypass google factory reset protection form their smartphones. So in this post, we want to share with you how to Samsung S8 FRP bypass google account without PC with 3 methods.
What is the FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
If hard reset or factory reset is completed on an android device without these phone’s owner’s permission, the FRP lock is automatically enabled and showing this message “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
The FRP ((Factory Reset Protection) is designed by google to give smartphones and tablets user data security. It’s running Android 5.1 and later version.
About This Device:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Operates with the Android OS v7.0 (Nougat) and upgradeable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI. It has a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display. Galaxy S8 has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The phone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Mongoose M2 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) – EMEA Processor. It has a 5.8 inches display & Its resolution 1440 x 2960 pixels and this phone’s dimension 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm. The buyers get an 8 MP front camera and 12 MP rear camera. It is backed by a 3500 mAh battery.
How to Disable FRP Before Hard Reset?
By the way, If you want to reset your device without facing this FRP lock security, you can disable the FRP lock before resetting. For disabling FRP Lock, you have two way:
- First of all, go to the settings > From the account section > remove your Gmail account and then reset your android device.
- Disable using the developer option: Go to the settings > About Device > touch on the “Build Number” 5/6 times > go back to setting > touch on Developer option > Enable OEM Unlock and then reset your android device.
Method 1: Samsung S8 FRP Bypass without PC
- connect your phone with a wifi network
- Put a SIM card (must be your sim card need to pin protected), and then remove it.
- After that, you see a small “lock” icon on your phone screen.
- touch on it and go to the “notification settings.”
- Now touch on the “see all” option.
- Select “all” from the top bar. then you see all the applications.
- Scroll down and touch on the “Youtube” app.
- And then click on the “in-app notification settings.”
- Then the youtube app setting option will appear.
- A google chrome app page appears.
- Type on google chrome URL bar: “http://bit.ly/frpbypasstool” and then download “Apex Launcher” form this direct link.
- Now go to Chrome Download list and install Apex launcher (enable the allow from an unknown source)
- after installation, open the apex launcher. From the app list, open the “Samsung internet browser” and go to this URL: “http://bit.ly/frpbypasstool” and download “Google Account Manager” which Android version 6.0. and install it.
- Now go to this URL again and download “FRP Bypass APK” then install and open it.
- After opening the “FRP Bypass APK” click on the 3 dots icon and select the “Browser sign-in option.”
- Now sign-in your Gmail account and restart your android device.
- congratulation, your phone’s FRP lock is bypassed successfully.