Xiaomi’s smartphones aren’t formally sold in the UK, yet while the brand may not be notable to us Brits it’s greater than Apple and Samsung in China – and the mi a1 will go on the open deal in India. Redmi is the organization’s budget cell phone line-up, and the mi a1 sits at the highest point of the series as an all-metal Android phone with an incredible design and not too bad execution. We Review the Xiaomi Mi A1.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is the most recent extensive screen, a low-cost smartphone from Chinese handset producer Xiaomi – the organization frequently alluded to as “The Apple of the East”, on account of its prevailing position in that specific part of the world.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Specifications
The organization’s Redmi Note series has customarily been engaged at the low end of the market – significantly more so than Xiaomi other amazingly great esteem offerings, for example, the lead Mi5 series. Be that as it may, it offers premium components, for example, metal bodywork, a unique fingerprint scanner, 5.5-inch LTPS IPS screen and an amazingly quick Octa-core 2.0 MediaTek Helio X10 processor – for around 220 EUR for the base model.
Xiaomi Mi A1 cell phone was propelled in Released September 2017. The mobile phone accompanies a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels for each inch. Xiaomi Mi A1 price in India begins from Rs.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is fueled by Octa-core 4×2.45 GHz Kryo hexacore Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it accompanies 4/8 GB RAM. The smartphone internal phone storage 64/128 GB that can be extended. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi A1 primary camera 12 MP and front camera 5 MP for selfies.The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 runs Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo); Android One and is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. It quantifies 150.00 (height) x 76.00 (width) x 8.65 (thickness) and weighs 165 grams.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is a double SIM (both are GSM) cell phone that allows Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 utilized by LTE networks in India). Sensors on the mobile phone incorporate Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Why Hard Reset Xiaomi Mi A1
- If forget pattern lock.
- If forget phone password code.
- If your phone hangs.
- If your phone android app doesn’t work properly.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Factory Reset Methods
- Step 1:First Turn on your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Step 2:Now go to Setting >> Scroll and select Aditional Setting >> again scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory Data Reset >> Reset phone >> Erase. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Hard Reset Methods
- Step 1: First turn off your Xiaomi smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ keyand the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated and Mi logo show on the display then release all hold key.
- Step 4: Now here you see three 3 languages, select the English language by Using Vol – key, and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Now Select “Wipe & Reset” by scrolling Vol Down key and then press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 6: Then Select “Wipe All Data” by scrolling Vol Down key and then press Power key to Confirm. (Note: Before wipe reset must backup your all important data. Because when your hard reset your all data will be deleted. For backup your data, Visit Here: How to Backup Android)
- Step 7: Now choose Yes option by scrolling Vol Down key then press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 8: Wait until Wipe Data Complete and press Power key for the Back previous option.
- Step 9: Now choose Reboot and press Power key, here choose Reboot To System and again press Power key.
- Step 10: After few seconds your phone will reboot and your hard reset solution is successfully completed.
You May Also Like: