The Huawei Mate 9 Pro was launched on 14th November at Huawei’s press conference. The phone comes with a 5.5″ touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. This smartphone is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Today I show you Huawei Mate 9 Pro latest smartphone. This a very nice smartphone. Huawei Mate 9 Pro is the latest smartphone in their all smartphone.
This cell phone display is high quality with this battery performance is better. And this smartphone huge popularity in time. So most user search this phone in all search engine. This mobile’s use new and latest android OS version. This mobile Wi-Fi is very strong. When you to buy this smartphone.
You must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Huawei Mate 9 Pro
Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-sim supported, Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 4/6 GB, internal memory 64/128 GB, Expandable memory up to 256 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 169 g, Back camera 20 MP, Front camera 8 MP, optical image stabilization, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass sensors, FM Radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0, USB Host. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Huawei Mate 9 Pro hard reset.
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
⇒Related article: How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor 6 Phone
Huawei Mate 9 Pro Factory resets steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your Huawei smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Related article: How to Hard Reset /Factory Reset Huawei Nexus 6P