On the world display, the device will use the HTC 10 Evo. You get a metal unibody smartphone, measuring in at 174 grams and including 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm. It is equipped with a 5.5″, Super LCD 3, QHD, with a layer of Gorilla Glass 5. So when you buy the HTC 10 Evo smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of HTC 10 Evo
Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Nano-SIM supported, Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor, Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3 GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory 256 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 174 g, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera 8 MP, laser autofocus, 3x optical zoom, optical image stabilization, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, FM Radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do HTC 10 Evo hard reset.
HTC 10 Evo Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your HTC smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Are you know: How to Hard Reset Huawei P8Lite with Factory Reset
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Are you know: How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Smartphone
HTC One S9 Factory resets steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your HTC smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Are you know: How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 830 Smartphone