In our audit of the spearheading Nokia X almost three years ago, we said we were dubious of the Android-based stage future. Considering the way that Microsoft was, at the time, pretty much to increase finish control over the Finnish phone maker, it appeared to be odd that the software giant would grasp something on a very basic level reliant on its greatest rival work. From that point forward, the Microsoft-Nokia obtaining has been settled and has the Nokia XL been launched, as well as bits of gossip about an enhanced second-era Nokia X line, are becoming more stronger. Then again, the Nokia X has gotten a powerful value cut and is as of now selling for around 25 percent not as much as it’s underlying launch price.
In spite of its undeniable inadequacies, there’s unquestionably a place in the market for the Nokia X, even with the solid new rivalry as the Motorola Moto E. Things aren’t exactly as clear with regards to the Nokia XL, a bigger and more costly variety of the X. As far as components and details, the two are practically equal, which implies the XL is the disadvantage in a market officially swarmed with moderately present day Android and even Windows Phone gadgets.
Nokia XL Specifications
Nokia XL Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery,2G and 3G network supported ,Dual Micro sim supported and Dual standby, Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 768 MB Ram,4 GB internal memory, external memory up to 32 GB,5” inches IPS HD display, back camera 5 MP(Auto Focus), Front camera 2 MP, Flashlight, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Android OS V4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
Why Reset Nokia XL
Actually, every mobile user sometimes faces a various kind of problem with their phone. Some common problems are forgotten phone pattern lock, user password code, phone hang, virus attack etc. If you ever face this kind of problem then you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset Nokia Xl. So let’s see our easy methods and solve your Nokia phone problems.
How To Factory Reset Nokia XL
- Step 1: FirstTurn on Nokia phone.
- Step 2: Make sure Nokia XL phone battery charge is full.
- Step 3: Now go to Setting >> About >> Reset your Phone
- Step 4: Wait until the process to Factory reset is complete.
How To Hard Reset Nokia XL
- Step 1: First turn off your Nokia XL android mobile.
- Step 2: Release any sim card or sd card on your mobile.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: When you see on your mobile screen Nokia logo release only power key an after sometimes you see Android icon then release the Vol+ key.
- Step 5: You got Android system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 6: Use Vol- key select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 7: Wait until complete hard reset, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 8: Now your mobile will reboot.
- Step 9: Your Android mobile now ok.
You May Also Like: