Sony Xperia P Review
Dissimilar to the organization’s flagship Xperia S, Sony says the Xperia P is developed from unibody aluminum. We don’t know how Sony arrives at that conclusion when the base bit of the cell phone is obviously a different plastic piece, yet regardless, the Sony Xperia P absolutely feels more like a top premium handset than a mid-run one. The mobile phone feels strong without being too substantial and it’s reviving to see the utilization of what feel like fantastic materials.
We unquestionably like the aluminum development of the Sony Xperia P yet it poses a few issues. Firstly, the complete is very simple to scratch and stamp, with unmistakable indications of wear and tear showing up after just a couple days. Secondly, irrespective of the adjusted back of the Xperia P fitting pleasantly in the palm of your hands, the square, piece configuration doesn’t give the best ergonomics. The sharp corners of the android phone dive into your palms when held and can make the Xperia P awkward to hold and utilize. At long last, the aluminum manufacturer rules out a removable battery or a micro SD card opening for expandable memory. With just 16GB of internal storage accessible, this may compel numerous potential clients to look somewhere else.
The most characteristic design feature of the Sony Xperia P is a transparent band beneath the screen lodging back, home and menu keys. The band has very soft, white backlight illumination when the screen is on which looks alluring, however, the color of this light can’t be adjusted. Not at all like the irritating Xperia S, the Xperia P transparent band isn’t only for looks, has the bar really housed the back, home and menu easy shortcut keys. They are responsive and give haptic criticism when pressed.
Sony Xperia P Specifications
Non-removable Li-Ion 1305 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA network supported, Micro-SIM supported, Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory no, 4.0″ display, weight 120 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera VGA, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean), Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors, Stereo FM radio with RDS, HTML5, Adobe Flash Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0, USB Host. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Sony Xperia P LT22I hard reset.
Why Reset Sony Xperia P
This is a very good smartphone. This smartphone’s camera quality is good. This smartphone made by top quality android OS. and also use this smartphone’s top-quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user smoothly uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user password code, and Gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Sony Xperia P LT22Ismartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
- If your Phone hang problem.
- If you forget user password code.
- If you forget pattern.
- If your phone attack virus.
How To Factory Reset Sony Xperia P
- Step1:First Turn on your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting >> Scroll down and tap on Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
How To Master Reset Sony Xperia P
- Step 1: First Turn On your phone.
- Step 2: Now go to dial pad.
- Step 3: Type Here *#*#7378423#*#*
- Step 4: From the menu option which should appear on the screen choose option Customization Settings, then Reset customization.
- Step 5: Confirm: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Step 6: Accept by pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Step 7: Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How To Hard Reset Sony Xperia P
- Step 1: First turn off your Sony smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power key and Vol+ key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After few seconds you got system recovery mode using Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Again Using Vol- the key to select Yes — erase all user data and press Power key to Confirm.
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
How To Flash Sony Xperia P Via Sony PC Companion
- Step 1: First download Sony PC Companion from here:
- Step 2: After installation complete then launch it.
- Step 3: Now you will see a popup window and here 4 options. Then choose “Support Zone New” option and click “Start“.
- Step 4: Now wait few seconds for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- Step 5: Here you will see next window with 4 options.
- Step 6: NowGo to option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Step 7: Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Step 8: Here follow the instructions and accept all information.
- Step 9: Now wait until preparing the PC software update is complete.
- Step 10: After that choose your phone/tablet, model.
- Step 11: If you see this window, then connect your device to your PC.
- Step 12: Your device is ready to use.
You May Also Like: