Oppo A59. This smartphone made by top quality android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user smoothly uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy an Oppo A59smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset.
For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Oppo A59
Non-removable Li-Ion 3075 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE network supported, Dual SIM supported, QOcta-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3 GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory have up to 256 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 160 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio To be confirmed, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0, USB Host. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Oppo A59 hard reset.
Oppo A59 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Oppo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol- key and the Power key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — erase all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Oppo A59 Factory reset steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your Oppo smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.