Hey, guy..! Are you know how to hard reset Oppo F1 Plus smartphone? If you don’t know, read this full post. I hope you will be benefited. At first, I share here this smartphone’s some specification with you. This smartphone made by top quality android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user smoothly uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy an Oppo F1 Plus smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here Some Specifications of Oppo F1 Plus
Non-removable Li-Po 2850 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM) supported, Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 4 GB, internal memory 64 GB, Expandable memory have up to 256 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 145 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio To be confirmed, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0, USB Host. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Oppo F1 Plus hard reset.
Oppo F1 Plus Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Oppo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Gionee S6 Pro Smartphone
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — erase all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Oppo F1 Plus Factory reset steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your Oppo smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.