Plum Check LTE is the best smartphone in this world. This smartphone made by top quality android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user smoothly uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy an Plum Check LTEsmartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Plum Check LTE: Removable Li-Po 1600 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM supported, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1 GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 4.5″ display, weight 138 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera 1.3 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, gyro Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Plum Check LTE hard reset.
- Read also: How to Hard Reset OnePlus X Smartphone
Plum Check LTE Hard Reset steps:
Step 1: First turn off your Plum smartphone.
Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — erase all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Plum Check LTE Factory reset steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your Plumsmartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Oppo F1 Plus Smartphone