Symphony H300 is the latest smartphone in this year. This smartphone released by may 2016. These smartphones look nice. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy a Symphony H300smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Symphony H300
Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA network supported, Dual SIM supported, Octa-Core, 1.4 GHz processor, IPS Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 64 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 149 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, apt-X, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Android Lollipop v5.1, Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Symphony H300 hard reset.
Symphony H300 Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Symphony smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Keyand VOL+ Key10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Symphony H300 Factory reset steps
- Step 1: First Turn on your symphony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.