Symphony E7 is the top smartphone. These smartphones look nice. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy a Symphony E7smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Symphony E7
Removable Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, GSM network supported, Dual SIM supported, Single-core, 1.0 GHz processor, TFT Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 256 MB, internal memory 512 MB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 4.0″ display, weight 116 g, Back camera 2 MP, Front camera no, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, apt-X, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Android KitKat v4.4.2, Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Symphony E7 hard reset.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Huawei Honor V8 Smartphone
Symphony E7 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Symphony smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Key and VOL+ Key 10 seconds. when your smartphone is vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Lava A79 and Factory Reset
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Read also: How to Hard Reset Lava A89 and Factory Reset
Symphony E7 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your symphony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Lava A82 and Factory Reset