Hard Reset is one of the things covered and you can earn money. Mobile hard reset thing you can do at home. Our website only follow. And to do it you will not have to spend any money. Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 is the best smartphone in the new generation. This smartphone’s camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by latest android OS.
This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this cell phone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock is a common problem for the mobile. So when you buy a Vodafone Smart Platinum 7mobile you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your mobile, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphone hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Vodafone Smart Platinum 7
Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 GHz processor, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3 GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory up to 256 GB, 5.5″ display, weight 155 g, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 hard reset.
Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Vodafone smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your mobile.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ keyand the Power key10 seconds. when your mobile is vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Vodafone Smart Platinum 7 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1:First Turn on your Vodafone smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.