Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide topsmartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information,when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.Some Specifications of HTC Wildfire: Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA network supported, Mini SIM supported, 528 MHz ARM 11 processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 512MB, internal memory 384 MB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 3.2” display, weight 118 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera No, camera pixels 2592 x 1944, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.2 (Eclair), upgrade able to v2.2 (froyo), Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass Sensors, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Hotspot, Streo FM Radio with RDS, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0.
If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code Google lock or phone code. I show you how to hard reset HTC Wildfire Smartphone.
Factory Reset/Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: Turn off your HTC android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol- key” and “Power key”.
- Step 4: When you see in your screen “3 android icon” then release all key.
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “CLEAR STORAGE” and press “Power key” and press “vol+ key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Use “Vol- key” select reboot and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 7: Your Android device is now ok.