Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide topsmartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information,when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service. Some Specifications of HTC Legend: Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, Mini-SIM supported, 600 MHz ARM 11 processor, AMOLED capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 512MB, internal memory 384 MB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 3.2” display, weight 126 g, Back camera 5.0 MP, Front camera No, camera pixels 2592 x 1944, LED Flash light, Android OS V2.1(Eclair), Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass Sensors, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Streo FM Radio with RDS, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0.
If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code Google lockorphone code. I show you how tohard reset HTC Legend Smartphone.
Factory Reset/Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: Turn off your HTC android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or SD card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol- key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you see in your screen “3 android icon” then release all key.
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “CLEAR STORAGE” and press “power key” to confirm and press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 6: After complete the hard reset, Your phone will be reboot within 5 second.
- Step 7: Your Android device is now ok.