Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 is a nice smartphone. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by latest android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Karbonn Titanium Wind W4smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset.
For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset and factory reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Karbonn Titanium Wind W4
Li-Ion 1950 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA network supported, Dual-Sim supported, Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 512 GB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 4.0″ display, weight 130 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera VGA, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Microsoft OS Windows Phone 8.1, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM radio no, HTML Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 hard reset.
Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Karbonn smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol- keyand the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Karbonn smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.