Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190; Hard reset tutorial on this page will be able you to understand how done this work easily. it is sure that we provide all kind of phones hard reset solution. Hard reset will be required when you looking some illegal problem with your smartphone. That is really disgusting such like these problems hanging issue which are really great trouble for any android user, not responding app this one kind of big trouble it happens when we want to try to enter any app like dropbox, Clash of Clans etc. software. the freezing problem it makes your phone as like as a dead phone. These problems cannot tolerate any user like me. In this case, we need to do a factory reset or hard reset of my dear phone. Another way we have no chance to get our phone as like as before. Follow our hard reset solution in the middle of this page.
When you buy asmartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every time we try to providetop smartphoneshard reset/factory reset solution. Here some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy s3 mini GT-I8190: Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G,GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, Mini Sim supported, Dual-core 1.0 GHz cortex-A9 processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 1GB, internal memory 8/16GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 4.0” display, weight 111 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera VGA, camera pixels 2592 x 1944,
LED Flashlight, Bluetooth v4.0,A2DP,EDR, LE, apt-X, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS V4.1(Jelly Bean), Gyro, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensors, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, Google lock or phone code. I show you how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy s3 mini GT-I8190 Smartphone.
Also know: How to reset Samsung galaxy Core Prime
See Your Phone Repair Steps:
- Step 1: Turn off your Samsung android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press & Hold “Vol+ key, Home key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you see in your mobile screen “android downloading mode”, Then release all hold key.
Also know: BLU Vivo 6 Hard Reset
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again use “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “power key” to confirm.
Also know: How To Reset Samsung Galaxy Grand Max
- Step 7: After complete the hard reset, select “reboot system Now”, And press “Power key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboots.
VeryKool SL4500 Fusion Hard Reset
- Step 9: Your Android device is now OK.