When you buy asmartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every time we try to providetop smartphoneshard reset/factory reset solution. Here some Specifications of Symphony W69: Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery, 2G, 3G,GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, dual Sim supported (dual stand by), Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, TN capacitive touch-screen, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 4.0” display, weight …. g, Back camera 5.0 MP,
Front camera 0.3 MP, LED Flash light, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11. Wi- Fi Hotspot, Android OS V4.2.1(Jelly Bean), Light and Proximity Sensors, FM Radio, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. I show you how to hard reset Symphony W69 Smartphone.
See Your Phone Repair Steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your symphony android phone.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or SD card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key and Power key” 10 seconds.
- Step 4: when you see your phone screen “No command android icon” then release all hold key, press “power key”.
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Vol+ key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Vol+ key” to Confirm.
- Step 7: After complete hard reset select “reboot system now” and press “vol+ key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboot.
- Step 9: Your Android phone is now OK.