When you buy asmartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every time we try to provide best smartphoneshard reset/factory reset solution. Here some Specifications of Symphony W82: Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G,GSM, GPRS, EDGE, network supported, dual Sim supported (Micro-SIM, dual stand by), Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, TFT FWVGA capacitive touch-screen, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 5.0” display, weight …… g,
Back camera 5.0 MP, Front camera VGA, LED Flash light, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Android OS V4.2.1(Jelly Bean), Accelerometer, Proximity Sensors, FM Radio, HTML Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. I show you how to manually hard reset Symphony W82 Smartphone.
See your phone repair steps :
- Step 1: First turn off your Symphony android phone.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key and Power key” 10 seconds.
- Step 4: when you see your phone screen “No command android icon” then release all hold key,then press “power key”.
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Vol+ key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Vol+ key” to Confirm.
- Step 7: After complete hard reset select “reboot system now” and press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboot.
- Step 9: Your Android phone is now ok.