Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.
Some Specifications of Symphony w71i
Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, Dual SIM(dual stand-by) Micro 1-sim supported, Dual-core 1.3 GHz processor, TFT capacity touch-screen, RAM 512MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 4.5” display, weight —- g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera 0.3 MP, camera pixels 2592 x 1944, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Accelerometer (3D), Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Barometer Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Streo Radio with RDS, FM recordings, HTML, Adobe Flash Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host.If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code Google lockorphone code. I show you how to hard reset Symphony w71i Smartphone.
Factory Reset/Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: Turn off your Symphony android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When You see in your screen 3 boot mode release all hold key, use “Vol+ key” Select “Recovery mode” and press “vol- key”.
- Step 5: You got “No command” android icon then press “power key”.
- Step 6: Then you got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Vol+ key” to confirm.
- Step 7: Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Vol+ key” to confirm.
- Step 8: After complete the hard reset, select “reboot system Now”, And press “Vol+ key”.
- Step 9: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step 10: Your Android device is now OK.