What is Hard Reset?
The hard reset is a simple system. Back to the previous innovation you’re mobile. This is the type of system currently has the all android smartphone. Before the hard reset, the system was not used as much. Or people not knowing how to hard reset. But already has spread widely in. Anyone now can hard reset. In my view, just without you And I want you to learn this the hard reset system. And his job itself. One of the things covered and you can earn money. Mobile hard reset thing you can do at home. Our website only follows. And to do it you will not have to spend any money. When you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every time we try to providetop smartphones hard reset/factory reset solution.
Here some Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy Samsung Mega GT I9152
Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, 2G, 3G,GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, Optional dual Sim supported(Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), Dual-core 1.4 GHz processor, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1.5GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory up to 64 GB(micro-SD), 5.8” display, weight 182 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 1.9 MP, camera pixels 3264 x 2448, LED Flashlight, Bluetooth v4.0,A2DP,LE Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band Wi- Fi Direct, DLNA hotspot, Android OS V4.2.2(Jelly Bean), Gyro, Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensors, Radio No, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code or phone code. I show you how to manually hard reset Samsung Mega GT I9152 Smartphone.
Mobile Hard Reset Steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung android phone.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key, Home and Power key” 10 seconds.
- Step 4: when you see your phone screen “android icon” release all hold key.
- Step 5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “Power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again Use “Vol- key” select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “Power key” to Confirm.
- Step 7: After complete hard reset selects “reboot system now” and press “Power key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboot.
- Step 9: Your Android phone is now OK.