Lenovo A7000 cell phone was propelled in March 2015. The telephone accompanies a 5.50-inch touchscreen show with a determination of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels for every inch. Lenovo A7000 cost in India begins from Rs. 9,999.
The Lenovo A7000 is fueled by 1.5GHz octa-center MediaTek MT6752m processor and it accompanies 2GB of RAM. The android phone packs 8GB of interior stockpiling that can be extended up to 32GB by means of a microSD card. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo A7000 packs an 8-megapixel essential camera on the back and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo A7000 runs Android 5.0 and is fueled by a 2900mAh removable battery. It gauges 152.60 x 76.20 x 7.99 (tallness x width x thickness) and weigh 140.00 grams.
The Lenovo A7000 is a double SIM (GSM and GSM) cell phone that acknowledges Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM. Availability choices incorporate Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 utilized by some LTE organizes in India). Sensors on the android phone incorporate Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Every Android phone have some common problem such as android app doesn’t work properly, virus problem, mobile hang problem, touch not work, forget password problem etc. If ever you can face this kind of problem then you need to solve it. Basically, what can we do if we face this kind of problem, we go to mobile phone service center and waste some money for it. But if you want to solve this problem, you can do it at home without any cost. For this problem solution, you need to factory reset or hard reset. So, let’s see how to hard reset and factory reset Lenovo A7000.
Lenovo A7000 Factory Resets Tips
- Step1:First Turn on your Lenovo smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
Lenovo A7000 Hard Reset Tips
- Step 1: First turn off your Lenovo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Then press and hold Volume Down Key + Volume UP Key + Power Key. (Note: Before hard reset must backup your data From Here: How To Backup Android Phone Data)
- Step 4: When the language selector window show on your screen then release all button. And now you can select the English language.
- Step 5: Then your LENOVO A7000 will enter recovery menu.
- Step 6: On this main menu you can select wipe user data by the touching on this button.
- Step 7: After the wipe user data confirmation, you can select fuse wipe data.
- Step 8: Then confirm this command by pressing Yes.
- Step 9: Now wait until the system to cleaning your LENOVO A7000 phone.
- Step 10: When the system clean successfully, you can see on your phone screen a tick mark icon.
- Step 11: Just press back button. And here you will see Wipe User data screen.
- Step 12: Now, Press Fuse format data.
- Step 13: After Compleating format, you can back to the recovery main menu, and select reboot.
- Step 14: Now wait for until the LENOVO A7000 device rebooted.
- Step 15: Your Job is done, your hard reset process successful.