Meizu M1 is the top smartphone. This smartphones’s look nice. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy a Meizu M1 smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Meizu M1
Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM supported, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, TFT Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 1 GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory have up to 128 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 128 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Meizu M1 hard reset.
Meizu M1 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Key and VOL+ Key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got Flyme option, then select Clear data and touch the Start Buttonto confirm.
- Step 5: Now your resting is processed and you see language option and select Next button.
- Step 6: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Read also: How to Hard Reset/ Factory Reset Gionee F103
Meizu M1 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.