Now the best name’s Meizu m2. This smartphones’s look nice. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Meizu m2smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset.
For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Meizu m2
Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM supported, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 128 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 131 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Meizu m2 hard reset.
Meizu m2 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Key and VOL+ Key10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got Flyme option, then select Clear data and touch the Start Button to confirm.
- Step 5: Now your resting is processed and you see language option and select Next button.
- Step 6: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Meizu m2 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Meizu smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.