Samsung Galaxy Beam GT-I8530; I am going to explain something important to you. I think, you using a smartphone like others. Sometimes, you look some difference problem in your handset. Here you will get the solution. First, you have to read it mindfully another way you don’t know how to do the factory reset or what kind of phone resolve via hard reset. The forgotten password is a great difficult problem for all android user. Anyone can forget a password. They cannot enter the phone’s program because of trying a wrong password in few times. so that, the phone will be locked. if you unlock the phone without any password you should do the reset another way you will no unlock it.
For your information, Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information,when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.
Some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Beam GT-I8530: Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, network supported, Micro-SIM supported, Dual-core 1 GHz cortex-A9 processor, TFT capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 768 MB,internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory up to 32 GB(micro-SD), 4.0” display, weight 145.3 g, Back camera 5 MP, camera pixels 2592x 1944,Flash light, Android OS V2.3.6 (Gingerbread) upgrade to 4.1(Jelly Bean), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Barometer Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Hotspot, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Streo FM Radio with RDS, FM recordings, HTML, Adobe Flash Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0 (MHL TV-out), USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock,user code Google lock or phone code. I show you how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy beam GT-I8530Smartphone.
Smartphone hard reset/factory reset steps :
- Step1: Turn off your Samsung android device.
- Step2: Release any “sim card or sd card” in your phone.
- Step3: Press and Hold “Vol+ key,Home key and Power key”.
- Step4: When you see in your screen “android downloading mode” then release all key.
- Step5: You got “Android system recovery mode”, Use “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “power key/Home key” to confirm.
- Step6: Again use “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “power key/Home key” to confirm.
- Step7: After complete the hard reset, select “reboot system Now”, And press “power key/Home key”.
- Step8: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step9: Your Android device is now ok.