Before you buy a smartphone, you have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset/factory reset solution. For your kind information,when you hard reset your smartphone you must backup your all data. because after hard reset you lost your valuable data. Here we provide you data backup service.Some Specifications of Walton primo x2: Non removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS network supported, Dual SIM(dual stand-by) Micro-SIM supported, Quad-core 1.5 GHz cortex-A7 processor, IPS OGS capacitive touch-screen, 16M colors, RAM 2GB, internal memory 32 GB, Expandable memory up to 64 GB(micro-SD), 5.0” HD display, weight 127 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, camera pixels 4128 x 3096, LED Flash light, Android OS V4.2(Jelly), 4.3(Jelly Bean), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass, Barometer Sensors, Bluetooth v4.0,, Wi-Fi 802.11, Hotspot, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, FM Radio with recordings, HTML, Adobe Flash Browser, USB supported, micro USB V2.0 USB Host.
If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code Google lockorphone code. I show you how to hard reset Walton primo x2 Smartphone.
Factory Reset/Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: Turn off your Walton android device.
- Step 2: Release any “sim card or Sd card” in your phone.
- Step 3: Press & Hold “Vol+ key and Power key”.
- Step 4: When you got “Android system recovery mode” then release all key.
- Step 5: Use “Vol – key” and select “wipe data/factory reset” and press “power key” to confirm.
- Step 6: Again use “Vol- key” and select “Yes — delete all user data” and press “power key” to confirm.
- Step 7: After complete the hard reset, select “reboot system Now”, And press “power key”.
- Step 8: Now your Device will reboots.
- Step 9: Your Android device is now ok.