Samsung Galaxy J is the best smartphone. This smartphone’s have more and more user and liked. If you see this phone’s all features and reviews, I am sure you must like this popular smartphone Samsung Galaxy J. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made latest android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone.
Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Jsmartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J
Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Micro-Sim supported, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 3 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 64 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 146 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 2 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature, humidity, gesture Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, micro USB v2.0 (MHL 2 TV-out), USB Host. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Samsung Galaxy J hard reset.
Samsung Galaxy J Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key, Home key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: How to Hard reset Oppo N1
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Samsung Galaxy J Factory resets steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Read also: Gionee Gpad G5 Hard Reset