Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) is the latest smartphone. This smartphone release some days ago I mean 2015, December. If you see this phone’s all features and reviews, you must like this latest Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) smartphone. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made latest android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone.
Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016)
Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Nano-Sim supported, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1.5 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 128 GB, 4.7″ display, weight 132 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) hard reset.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key, Home key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: XOLO Black Hard Reset and Factory Reset
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Read also: XOLO Cube 5.0 Hard Reset and Factory Reset
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Read also: XOLO Prime Hard Reset and Factory Reset