Symphony E55 is the top smartphone. This smartphone look nice. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy a Symphony E55smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Symphony E55
Removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA network supported, Dual SIM supported, Single-core, 1.0 GHz processor, TFT Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 512 MB, internal memory 4 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 3.5″ display, weight 116 g, Back camera 2 MP, Front camera 0.3 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, apt-X, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Android OS KitKat v4.4.2, Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Symphony E55 hard reset.
Read also: Symphony W69Q Hard Reset
Symphony E55 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Symphony smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power Key and VOL+ Key 10 seconds. when your smartphones are vibrated release all held keys.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: Symphony Xplorer E50 Hard Reset
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode options and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Read also: Symphony Xplorer ZV Hard Reset
Symphony E55 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your symphony smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Read also: Symphony Roar A50 Hard Reset