The hard reset is a simple system. Back to the previous innovation, you’re mobile. This is the type of system currently has the all android smartphone. Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812 is the best smartphone in the new generation. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail block are a common problem for the smartphone.
So when you buy a Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812
Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA network supported, Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, Capacitive touchscreen, RAM 1.5 GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory have up to 64 GB, 4.5″ display, weight 139 g, Back camera 5 MP, Front camera VGA, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Accelerometer, proximity, Compass Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812 hard reset.
Read also: Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Hard Reset Solution
Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key, Home key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Samsung smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.