Today I show you Walton Primo S4 reset solution with using hardware key’s also using setting’s. Walton Primo S4 is the best smartphone in the new generation. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by latest android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code and gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Walton Primo S4smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset and factory reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Walton Primo S4: Lithium-polymer 2200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-Sim supported, Octa-core, 1.5 GHz (64-bit) processor, Quantum Sharp Pure black IPS + OGS Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 120 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, camera pixels 1920 х 1080, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) upgradeable to V5.0 (Lollipop), Accelerometer (3D), light (brightness), proximity, magnetic field (compass), orientation, rotation vector, pressure, pedometer Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Walton Primo S4 hard reset.
⇒Read also: Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Hard Reset Solution
Walton Primo S4 Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Walton smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
⇒Read also: Karbonn Titanium Octane Hard Reset Solution
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
⇒Read also: Karbonn Titanium Hexa Hard Reset Solution
Walton Primo VX Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Walton smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.