A smartphones always a cell phone but a cell phone always isn’t a smartphone. Because a smartphones all hardware is latest and strong. Ex: this smartphone’s battery, camera, display etc. Same a smartphone’s name Walton Primo V2. Today I show you this phone’s reset solution with using hardware key’s also using setting’s. Walton Primo V2 is the best smartphone in the new generation. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by latest android OS.
This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code and gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Walton Primo V2smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset and factory reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Walton Primo V2: Lithium-polymer 3000 mAhbattery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-Sim supported, Octa-core, 1.5 GHz (64-bit) processor, Quantum Sharp Pure Black IPS + OGS Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 130 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 8 MP, camera pixels 2592 х 1944, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Walton Primo V2 hard reset.
⇒Read also: How to hard reset Walton Primo F4
Walton Primo V2 Hard Reset steps
- Step 1: First turn off your Walton smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
⇒Read also: How to hard reset Walton Primo EF
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Walton Primo V2 Factory reset steps
- Step 1: First Turn on your Walton smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
⇒Read also: How to hard reset Walton Primo GH