XOLO Black is the best smartphone in the modern world. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy an XOLO Blacksmartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset.
For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of XOLO Black
Li-Po 3200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual-Sim supported, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 5.5″ display, weight — g, Back camera 13 + 2 MP (dual camera), Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Xolo Black hard reset.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Gigabyte GSmart T4
Xolo Black Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Xolo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Read also: How to Hard Reset Xolo Q1010i
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
XOLO Black Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Xolo smartphone.
Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.