Anyone now can hard reset. In my view, just without you And I want you to learn this the hard reset system. And his job itself. One of the things covered and you can earn money. Mobile hard reset thing you can do at home. Our website only follow. And to do it you will not have to spend any money. XOLO Cube 5.0 is the best smartphone in the new generation. This smartphone camera condition is excellent. This smartphone made by top-class android OS.
This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock are a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy an XOLO Cube 5.0smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of XOLO Cube 5.0
Li-Po 2100 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, GSM, HSPA network supported, Dual-Sim supported, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 8 GB, Expandable memory have up to 32 GB, 5.0″ display, weight — g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 5 MP, camera pixels 5312 x 2988, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), Accelerometer, proximity Sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB v2.0. If you forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do XOLO Cube 5.0 hard reset.
Read also: Toshiba Excite 10 AT305 Hard Reset
XOLO Cube 5.0 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Xolo smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds. when your smartphone’s is vibrated release all held key’s.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now from system recovery mode option’s and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Read also: Allview X2 Xtreme Hard Reset
XOLO Cube 5.0 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Xolo smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.