The Vivo V7 Plus is a moderate cell phone, the sort of handset you may purchase complete to avoid signing up for an agreement permanent longer than some matrimonies. It can be had for under £300, yet at the same time incorporates a couple of higher-end elements, for example, an IPS LCD screen. Also, this smartphone camera position is great. This smartphone made by top-class android OS. This also uses top-quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone.
The issue is that it disregards a portion of the fundamentals, bringing about an interwoven of the somewhat great and truly very terrible. The Motorola Moto G offers a significantly more reliable experience for comparative cash.
Vivo V7 Plus Specifications
Vivo V7 Plus Non-removable Li-Ion 3225 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Optional Dual-Sim supported, Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 4 GB, internal memory 64 GB, Expandable memory have up to 256 GB, 5.99″ display, Back camera 24 MP, Front camera 16 MP, autofocus, LED flash, 4.2, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensors, FM radio with; recordings, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do Vivo V7 Plus hard reset.
Why Reset Vivo V7 Plus
Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and Gmail lock is a common problem for the smartphone. So when you buy a Vivo V7 Plussmartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Now Let’s see how to hard reset/factory reset Vivo V7 Plus.
- If you forget pattern lock
- If you forget password code
- If your mobile hang
- If your phone virus attack
- If your phone automatic download android app
How To Factory Reset Vivo V7 Plus
- Step 1: First Turn ON your Vivo Phone.
- Step 2: Now tap on Menu and go to Settings >> Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset device >> Erase everything
How To Hard Reset Vivo V7 Plus
- Step 1: Turn off your Vivo Android Smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any sim card or sd card on your phone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol Up key and Power key”.
- Steps 4: After few seconds you got Vivo recovery mode then release all hold key, scroll down using Vol down key and select wipe data and then press power key to confirm.
- Steps 5: After choosing the Wipe Data then you got the below options. Scroll down using Vol down key and select again Wipe Data and then press power key to confirm.
- Step 6: Wait until complete wipe data reset, after complete the hard reset select reboot system Now and press power key to restart.
- Step 7: Your Android phone hard reset successfully complete.
You May Also Like: