LG V30 is the latest smartphone in the LG smartphone companies all product. LG company announced for this smartphone August 2017, and now LG V30 smartphone is available on the market. This smartphone has all latest features. V30 smartphone made by the top technological network. This smartphone internet network speed is the best, like HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps. This mobile Wi-Fi is very strong. So now this is an advanced mobile in the world. This smartphone huge popularity in time.
LG V30 Specifications
LG V30 Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Single SIM (Nano-SIM) supported, Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) processor, P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 4 GB, internal memory 64 GB, Expandable memory 256 GB, 6″ display, weight 158 g, Back camera 16 MP, Front camera 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Android OS 7.1.2 (Nougat), Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum sensors, Stereo FM radio with RDS, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB V2.0. If you have forgotten your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do LG V30 hard reset.
Why Reset LG V30
When you to buy this smartphone, you must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset this smartphone. Because when you face to face any big problem’s on your smartphone, for fix problem you need to know this way. For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution. Let’s see how to hard reset/factory reset LG V30.
- password code forget
- forget pattern lock
- If your phone hangs
How To Factory Resets LG V30
Step 1:First Turn ON your LG smartphone.
- Step 2:Nowtap onMenu Buttonand Go To Setting andTap on General and then Scroll down and select Backup & reset
- Step 3: Now tap on Reset Phone
- Step 4: Tap again Delete all
- Step 5: Now press Ok.
- Step 6: Wait until the factory reset completed. After factory reset completed your phone will reboot. Your Phone factory reset successfully completed.
How To Hard Reset LG V30
- Step 1: First turn off your LG smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Power keyand Vol- key10 seconds.
- Step 4: After few seconds you got the Factory data reset menu and scroll down Using Vol – key and select “Yes” then press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Now your LG phone will reboot.
- Step 6: Your phone hard reset successfully!!
You May Also Like: