HTC released a new phone Desire 650 in Taiwan. The phone comes with a 5″ touchscreen display and 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. For photography, the HTC Desire 650 have a 13MP on the back side and 5MP on the front side. Both support HDR and shoot 1080p video. The HTC Desire 650 operates Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and is energy by a non-removable Lithium-ion 2200mAh battery. So when you buy the HTC Desire 650smartphones you must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide top smartphones hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of HTC Desire 650
Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) supported, Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57) processor, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 2 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory 256 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 140 g, Back camera 13 MP, Front camera 5 MP, laser autofocus, 3x optical zoom, optical image stabilization, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot, Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), accelerometer, proximity sensors, FM Radio no, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, v2.0. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to do HTC Desire 650 hard reset.
HTC Desire 650 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your HTC smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and the Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
- Step 5: Use Vol key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
HTC Desire 650 Factory resets steps:
- Step1:First Turn on your HTC smartphone.
- Step 2:Touch and Press Menu ButtonGo To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
Read Also: How to Hard Reset HTC Desire 830 Smartphone