Microsoft Lumia 650 is the best and latest smartphone in the world. This newest mobile’s made by latest Windows OS. This also uses top quality RAM and Processor, that’s why user easily uses this smartphone. Pattern lock, forgotten user code, and email lock is a common problem for this cell phones. So when you buy a Microsoft Lumia 650 top windows cell phone.
You must have to know how to hard reset/factory reset this mobile. For your kind information, when you hard reset your cell phones, you must backup your all data, because after hard reset you lost you’re all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide the latest tablet, smartphone, pad, android phone and windows phone’s hard reset solution.
Here some Specifications of Microsoft Lumia 650
Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, HSPA, LTE network supported, Single Nano SIM supported, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, RAM 1 GB, internal memory 16 GB, Expandable memory up to 200 GB, 5.0″ display, weight 122 g, Back camera 8 MP, Front camera 5 MP, are Zeiss optics, autofocus, LED flash, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE/ apt-X after WP8 Denim update, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot, Microsoft Windows Phone OS v8.1, Accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors, FM radio, HTML5 Browser, USB supported, microUSB v2.0. If you forgot your phone pattern lock, user code, google lock or phone code. Now I show you how to hard reset Microsoft Lumia 650 with the factory reset.
⇒Read also: Microsoft Lumia 535 Factory Reset
Microsoft Lumia 650 Hard Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Microsoft smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol- key and the Power key10 seconds. when your smartphones are vibrated release only Power key and sometimes hold Vol- key.
- Step 4: After some time you got Exclamation Icon on your smartphone screen.
⇒Read also: Microsoft Lumia 435 Best Smartphone Hard Reset
- Step 5: Now Press Vol+ key once, next press Vol- key once, then press Power key once and last press Vol+ key only one time.
- Step 6: Wait and now you see setting’s icon option.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Please wait sometimes for restarting your windows phone.
- Step 9: well done..!!
Microsoft Lumia 650 Factory reset steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Microsoft smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> About option >> Reset your phone.
- Step 3: then press YES option. After factory reset, your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 4: Well done…!!
⇒Read also: How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Oppo R7